Looking to build a profitable beer dispensing system? We know what you need, and we know profit is the bottom line. That’s why our engineers have poured over our systems to ensure they run as efficiently as possible.
Our systems reduce waste to make sure you get the biggest bang for your buck when you choose a Perlick Beer System.
WHAT MAKES A PERLICK BEER SYSTEM PROFITABLE?
- 1. Our Exclusive Empty Keg Sensor: Our tapping device knows when the keg is empty and shuts off beer flow. It simultaneously leaves the line filled with beer, which means no beer is wasted while you change out your kegs. It’s the only keg coupler on the market with an integral shut-off device.
- 2. Our Copper Coolant Lines: Copper coolant lines are 17% more efficient than poly lines.
- 3. ArcticPOUR Split Deck Technology: Choose Perlick Beer Systems for ArcticPOUR Split Deck Technology. It is the ONLY system that allows you to remotely dispense two different beer temperatures at the tap.
- 4. The Glycol Bath Flash Chiller: The glycol bath flash chiller results in 32-degree beer from a 38-degree keg. We guarantee that every glass of every type of beer is served at its optimal temperature with the correct amount of foam.
- 5. Flexibility: Each system can run up to 24 lines. This is important especially for new operations, because it means your facility can function on less space behind the bar. Thanks to ArcticPOUR, your refrigeration deck can be remotely located up to 100 feet from the glycol bath. It can also be located indoors or outdoors.
- 6. Our Power Paks: They come in both air-cooled and water-cooled configurations in order to match your specific requirements. That means no huge overhauls or changing your operation to meet our system. We adapt to you.
- 7. Perlick = Experts: We like to stay humble, and we may not know everything, but we do know beer. We know how to install a system to deliver quality with every pour. Perfect for your taste buds. Perfect for your pocket. Perfect glass of beer, every time.
- 8. Our Formula for Success:
No Extra Foam + No Waste = Your Happy Customers + a Healthier Bottom Line
(Click to Enlarge)